Geest Line are pleased to announce their membership to the British International Freight Association.
BIFA is the trade association for UK-registered companies engaged in international movement of freight by all modes of transport – air, road, rail and sea. BIFA has around 1,500 corporate members, which offer a wide range of services within the logistics and supply chain management sector. Geest Line will benefit in four main ways from its membership to BIFA:
- Representation – international governing bodies, and political lobbying
- Information, Guidance & Standard Trading Conditions – Technical, legal & insurance alignment
- Training & Development – industry specific ensuring compliance to latest trade &/or legal requirements
- Networking opportunities – promotion of Geest brand to existing and new contacts
Geest Line continue to operate four vessels on weekly service to/from UK, France and the Eastern Caribbean.
Should you require further information &/or quotation for any of our services please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Tel: +44 (0) 1489 873 510
- Email: [email protected]